The CWAP®- Certified Wireless Analysis Professional exam (CWAP-403) tests your
knowledge and experience with 802.11 WLAN analysis and troubleshooting. This
study guide provides you with the information you need to prepare for the exam and grasp
analysis and troubleshooting concepts that allow you to troubleshoot both wired and
wireless problems impacting your WLAN. You will learn about troubleshooting methodologies,
802.11 communications and frame exchanges, wireless hardware and software, protocol analysis,
and spectrum analysis. This book is your self-study and exam review resource. It is the tool you
need to help you prepare for the CWAP-403 exam. While other excellent books may cover the
topic of WLAN analysis and troubleshooting, no other book so concisely prepares you for
The CWAP Study Guide includes:
- Full coverage of exam CWAP- 403 objectives so that you can be prepared on exam day.
- Post chapter review questions and answers.
- Callouts covering important topics related to the exam.
- Real-world examples to help you understand design principles.
- Exercises to help you gain experience with wireless analysis tools.
- Accompanying YouTube videos that demonstrate all exercises.