Forum

• By (Deleted User)

I have wanted to use this technology but it is almost too new and I did not want to waste mine or my customers money on playing with new hardware and perhaps not working correctly.

Yes I understand your relunctance. I would be hestitate about using the PRE-N SOHO stuff it's just too PRE- MATURE considering the revisions and the IEEE saying hurry up and wait, but the hardware companies saying are we there yet?. OK lets generate some revenue.

Yes, I've seen that antenna before, I also use hyperlink as a provider for my amps, wiring, and antennas. I notice it has two wires, but the mimo has 3 connections, would you rather just leave that stock antenna there or go with another single cable antenna?

You are right some of these Pre-N devices have three ANTs some have two ANTs, some have none exposed and none or one that are detachable. Check out Netgears multiple versions of PRE-N it will make your head spin.

I would at first use 2 of these antennas and use 3 out of 4 of the cables that come of the antennas. the other cable I would place to the side on a 3 antenna port device.

Know of any better places I can move my business to that I hopfully will have better luck with? LOL I'm just skimming by my teeth here in Wilmington. Over 90 different businesses to compete with!!! *shoots myself* and half are not certified one bit or even have any experience, they just read a book, took a businss class and thought they would make millions I guess.

Read a book and certified --- is that possible? :)

The only place I know that is happening in Wireless in NC is up near Greensboro. But you can bet there are over 180 WISPs businesses trying to make the megamillions up there too.

A great RF enabled business to get into is RFID... at least the integration and deployment of this RF foot print everywhere- Big Brother is watching you - the Super Center Walmart Smart Card. It's fear of the future, that keeps people from deploying it. But MARK my word... it is almost unavoidable.

With RFID and MESH SENSOR networks you can't go wrong or can you?

Page 1 of 1