Forum

• Hi,

I noticed that if you order a Voucher for Wireless# the following note can be seen:

$85.00
    BETA VOUCHERS EXPIRE ON JANUARY 31, 2006

From that and because it allows you to pace your studies (especially if you are like me and stuck with studying for more than one certification) ca we conclude that the Beta Exam will be available until Januay 31st 2006.

Thanks

Karl

• By (Deleted User)

Jan 31 is the estimated date for the end of the beta period for Wireless#, but that date is arbitrary, and subject to change.

• Hi,

I am a little bit confused now. Do you mean that should CWNP decide to cut the Beta Exam before 31st January 2006 you will not be allowed to take the exam in Beta format, or should you extend the timeline for the Beta you will not be allowed to take it with a voucher because the Voucher is out of time? Or will Beta Exam Vouchers be extended beyond that date to accomodate the Beta Exam extension or will you be credited for the live exam. UK consumer law would not allow you to arbitarily break a contract and I presume US law to be the same.

Thanks keep up the good work.

Karl

• By (Deleted User)

We will always honor any exam voucher purchased through cwnp.com. It is not our goal to sell an exam voucher that won't be used. It's our goal to prepare and enable folks to take our exams.

• Thank you for your answer.

Karl

Page 1 of 1