Forum

• This book did not come with a cd so no pdf copy of book. Does anyone know if there is a copy of this book in pdf ?? I like to read off my laptop and not have to carry the book with me all the time. Any help is appreciated.

Connie :?

• @ Rog,

pls i would apreciate it if u can let me a copy of that materials,pls i need it badly.
    Many Thanks.

CWNA.

• By (Deleted User)

Am looking for the same, did a search on gigapedia and got nothing.
    I would be very thankful if anyone can send a copy to my mail.

Thanks in advance.

• :P i need a copy of the cwsp study guide..anyone can lend a copy is very much appreciated.
    -philippines

• Hello Folks,
    I was reading the posts on this thread and I've got a question for you all. This book didn't come with a pdf version and you are requesting for one :-? Someone told it's all over on the net...voila and everyone is requesting a copy for that.Seems like suddenly CWNP has become a torrent site. Even if you get this e-book on a torrent site, don't you think it's an illegal copy of the official guide? I guess it's surely against the CWNP policy(well solely my personal opinion, I could be wrong) and the rest is silence.

• By (Deleted User)

Yes, it would be an illegally obtained copy, which someone would have had to manually scan and distribute. Such action would be considered theft of the intellectual property of McGraw-Hill, who is the publisher of the book.

• If you really really need the Study Guide follow this link, pull out your credit card and buy the darn thing.

CWSP Official Study Guide

• By (Deleted User)

I myself already ordered the CWSP studykit, yet i had no idea that a pdf version isn't included with the book, weird enough if you ask me.
    I Just wanted to take alook at the material before receiving the kit, i see no problem having a soft version of a legally purchased material. Knowing there's no official soft copy of it, oh well.

Thanks for the info everyone.

• kevinsandlin Escribi?3:

Yes, it would be an illegally obtained copy, which someone would have had to manually scan and distribute. Such action would be considered theft of the intellectual property of McGraw-Hill, who is the publisher of the book.

Kevin, last year I tried to order CWSP guide from here but as I'm from Europe I was forced to use the distributor out there, which charges more and doesn't give the practice tests for free as you do.

In 2007 I ordered CWNA book from here, received it along with CWAP book and free practice test with no issues but for some reason you have changed your store policy.

Then, I was told to order from CWNPZone. I placed the order but later, Casey cancelled my order because appearently many orders from Europe never made to their address and they had to refund all orders and they refunded my order. As a inconvencience, Casey offered me %50 discount code on practice tests, which I have never received from him.

At the end, I ordered the book from Amazon.co.uk and have it. Anyway, is there a way to get a discount code for practice tests after all this hassle? I think you should do something for European audience. We pay much more for much less.

• By (Deleted User)

Check your email for a surprise from CWNP.

Page 1 of 2