Forum

• PASS WITH A SCORE OF 81%!!! VERY NICE TEST AND LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL OF THEM...AT THE INSTRUCTOR'S LEVEL!

REGARDS, RON

• By (Deleted User)

Congratulations, Ron. Well done. Get ready for CWNA. It's just a little more challenging than CWTS ;-)

• I passed my CWTS exam in April and then deployed with the military. Today I tried to follow up on my certificate but received an invalid username/password message. I cant simply reset my password because the email account I used to setup my account has since been deleted. What do I need to do to get my certificate.

• I just took it today. I studied for three months using the Sybex CWNP - CWTS "Official Study Guide" reading it twice cover-to-cover. Most of the stuff that was on this exam was not even covered in the book.

How could that be? There were antennas that were not in the book, scenarios that you were never exposed to, etc.

I'm a little discouraged now.

• I find it hard to beleive that you never read a single admonition to "study to the Objectives, not the book" that are all over this web site.

• @wlanman...

I went over the book, the objectives, and looked around on the CWNP site and still most of the material on the test was not even discussed. I would say that about 80% of the test was solely scenarios so exactly where would information be for that?

Please let me know where I can look to get a better understanding of the 'objectives' so when I re-test, maybe I'll pass, hopefully.

• By (Deleted User)

Grafixx01, you said:

[quote]80% of the test was solely scenarios[/quote]

What exam number did you take? Please look on your score sheet. I ask because there are no scenario questions on the CWTS exam.

• Congrats Ron!! =)

• Brad, suggest you give them a call. I had the same problem before (email change) and they were able to hook me up right there on the phone in just a few ticks.

Email: customercare@cwnp.com
    Phone: +1-770-433-9339
    Toll Free within the US: 1-866-438-2963
    Fax: 919-287-2952

Page 1 of 1