Forum

• Hi All,

I want to see if anyone else is experiencing similar issues after submitting your application.
    I submitted my application over 3 months ago and I'm still waiting to hear the final outcome.
    How long does it normally take from submission to final answer?

I've been getting the automated emails over the past few weeks but I'm not sure how accurate they are.
    the first few I got said my application was at the Board for review, but my most recent email says my application is back at the first step of internal review.
    I replied to the automated email earlier this week with my question about the process but no answer yet.
    Is anyone else experiencing similar? I've been very anxious for the past 3 months and am hoping to hear something soon.

Thank you,
    Rob

• Hi Rob and All,

I'm in a similar situation. I submitted my application on 3/6, but I haven’t heard anything back yet. Not even an acknowledgement that my application has been received. I've sent follow up emails to cwne@cwnp.com, but haven't received any response.. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Pete

• Hi Pete,

I never got an acknowledgement either when I originally sent my application in. Once they started implementing the automated emails that was the only time I was sure my application was received.  I sent my application in on 12/15/18 and the first communication I got back was sometime in February (automated).

So far I've sent 2 emails and left a voicemail at the office but haven't heard anything back. My main concern is the automated emails seem to indicate my application went backwards in the approval process.

Thank you,

Rob

• Gidday Fellas

Any updates to this communication available?

Hopefully as positive outcome, maybe?

Regards

Tony

Page 1 of 1