Forum

• LEKtech, oh yeah, I will not be waiting. I already started review/study for the CWSP for specifically that reason. All along I have been studying for CWSP with the class, etc so really now I am just in a more CWSP focused review and final prep for the exam.

I will probably hit CCNA next and finally CISSP, which was my original goal but figured I better snag my wireless certification now.

• I have thought about gettng the CISSP. Never started studying for it though.

• I actually put about 6 months of study into it before I got a little side tracked by my wireless studies (and that is OK :) ) but the opportunity presented itself to take a class for both CWNA and CWSP so I jumped at the chance. Of course now I will have to jump back to it but studying for CWSP actually helped shore up some of the encryption fog I had going on during the CISSP study so...it is all working out in the end. Hard to do it all though with clients blowing up my phone and a family etc. but such is life. Haha.

Page 2 of 2