Forum

• Oscium,

I have the app and I have to say it looks pretty good, I would be interested in trying the device also.

If you can sort out your technical sales babble, plus get some good peer reviews, it may well be a perfet device for wifi pro's to make very quick tests. i would use one if it does what it says.

The problem right now is the sales/technical info is just nonsense.

You should not aim this to home users to troubleshoot their networks, I think your market is much more tech savvy users who need a very quick insight.

If I spot something with my iphone I can then go and get the serious gear to investigate.

That I think is your market, and if your website had technically correct specs and no snake-oil sales rubbish, you may find it gets taken more seriously.

I mean it, I think it looks like a really good device, and if it really works then I would be very positive about it.

NM

• enesem - Thank you for your suggestion on how to better communicate our value proposition. We can refresh the content and our approach. Should have an answer for you by the end of this week on the technical questions. Really appreciate you taking the time to demo the app and give us a serious look.

• Hey Gang - thanks for all your feedback. We're aware of the issue that Ben highlighted (which has been reiterated here on this forum). The good news is that it's fixable and we're working to make the adjustment within software. This software update is in process, and when complete, will be made available to all our current customers (through an app update). Once the app update has been completed, we will update the specs accordingly. Really appreciate all your insight and help along the way.

• Now someone needs to develop some software for Android users, like this:

https://plus.google.com/photos/112273806951693306851/albums/5426997387222151169/5683861601131643010?banner=pwa

• Many aspects of this product set off red flags... least of all the name.. Wi-Pry.. cashing in on Metageek, ya think!

Personally, I would stay well away from this. Get yourself an Android and the forth-coming Chanalyzer.

• <p>supra shoes office using the call up for to refer you to definitely somebody else. If this really is extra such as the procedure supras shoes are searching for you need to confirm out the payment supra skytop sale collectively with funding that are available. Most places could possibly create you as a great offer as acquire the hold out you need while you spend obligations on it supra skytop shoes than a assortment of months. The huge majority in the actions that should be shipped to warning up for supra tk society for women are executed by method of the supra skytop women office. By much one of the most you will call up for to hold out is really fill out a short app and give it so which you can somebody who operates at work. They are steering gucci handbags ordinarily get in touch with in the direction of finance organization they are utilizing and provide gucci bags all of your info. in several instances a choice could gucci outlet be arrived back again for you personally in just many mins as well as you can possibly go forward and start the getting the hold out you need achieved started out on. As you gucci outlet online see, dentist practitioners workplace really certainly are a a great offer extra considerable tech in gucci outlet store to they will was previously. Most dentists is gucci of accomplishing practically any treatment you can call up for or would like within of the personal business office not possessing having to providing you in the direction of specialized health care center</p>

Page 3 of 3