• Looking through the list of topics on the general coverage you advertise for the exam RFID is given as equal prominence as say Bluetooth or WiMAX, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, IrDA, VoWLAN.

However when you read carefully through the Draft Objectives RFID does not seem to be as prominent as the other examples.

For example the objectives 1.1 through 1.7 make no mention of RFID. There is no further mention of it again until objectives 4.1.

Since it (RFID) is given equal weight along with Wi-Fi etc on the initial subject page is this just an oversight in the Objectives and should I give as much weight in my studies like introducing a 1.8 etc. I take it the VoWLAN studies are to be incorporated into Wi-Fi.

Thanks in advance.

• By (Deleted User)

According to the exam objectives,, you should be able to "Identify proper procedures for installing and configuring...RFID" according to objective 4.1, which comes under the "Applications, Support, and Security" heading. The Applications, Support, and Security section makes up approximately 33% of the exam.

• Hi,

Good idea augmenting the Exam Objectives with a 1.8 and a 1.9...keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 1