Forum

Training Videos

18 posts by 9 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: July 3:
  • I'm sorry, we have removed them temporarily. They will return in the next week or so. We are placing them on our YouTube channel (CWNPTV) and they will be available free. I'll update this thread and create a blog post to let everyone know when they are available.

Frames Are Food,
    Tom

• I hope you realize that some corporations either block or severely limit  youtube access per company policy !

• Can you access YouTube videos embedded in another web page? For example, the 802.11 commentary videos embedded in the blog here at CWNP.com.

• Yes, those I can (for some reason).

But I am limited to 15 minutes shots, which also turns out to be the first 15 minutes (only) of any one video.

So if you kept them in 15 min. increments, I might be able to view an entire presentation.   There is also a maximum total time per month, but I'll try to get that bumped up.

• Tom,

How do i get access to the videos then? i have registered for the newsletters but don't know where to look for the videos.

Thanks

Joseph

• My apologies, but those videos are no longer available. The information is now outdated as well.

Tom

• Tom,

I am a College/University professor, and interested in developing this course to add to the series of Networking Elective courses that our students can take. Is there anyway I can access the PPT slides or have an idea what the instructor materials look like. What type of Lab settings we will need to have. Our current Lab here in college has a lot of Cisco equipment, and I teach Electronics/ Electricity/ CCNP and CCNA-Security. We are interested in adding some vendors neutral type courses and I am interested by CWNP courses.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Joseph

Page 2 of 2