Forum

• Anyone know where or how I can get these practice questions without paying 50 bucks for them? If you can help I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks

Zach

• By (Deleted User)

This CWNP forum is probably not the best place to ask how you can, uh, "get" one of our products without paying for it.

Then again, I do have an answer for you: buy the CWNA study guide, and, for a few more days, we'll give you the practice test, and you won't have to pay 50 bucks for it.

cheers,

• See, that's where I made my mistake,I bought my study guide (planet3) from amazon.com used.

So how many questions of the 450 are ACTUALLY exact and on the exam? or are they just similar.

thanks.

• I was wondering what would be said about this post. lol..

The book and test are well worth it trust me!

Hopefully the questions are JUST similar!

This IS A "Smoke and Mirrors" Technolgy and I know that
    really understanding why something happens will pay off in the many NEW standards that will follow g > n ?????

I'm taking my time time taking CWNA,so I can really feel good about the knowledge I have. I'm even reading the CWAP book and learning the ins and outs of 802.11!

I would HIGHLY recommend all books and tests these folks have on Wireless!

• It was worth the TRY! Tuition these days!!! What I am really looking for is just some basic practice questions like at the end of each chapter. I found a few at Boson and Techexams

Zach

• [ buy the CWNA study guide, and, for a few more days, we'll give you the practice test, and you won't have to pay 50 bucks for it.

cheers,[/quote]

Is this special deal available to everyone? I didn't see it on your 'special' page.

• By (Deleted User)

http://www.cwnp.com/products/CWNASG.html

• Thanks...I missed that.

• I have done the same thing and bought the book from bookpool.com (best price out there for new IT books) and probably would have to buy the practice tests after I finish studying.

My question to Kevinator/Devinator or anyone else is if the practice questions listed for $50 are for version 3 (latest study guide) or are they still old. Since the new test will be available in July (I believe) will these practice tests be updated accordingly. Just trying to see if I should wait to buy the practice tests when the new test comes out.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Kamran

• By (Deleted User)

The practice test items correspond to the CURRENT exam questions. When the exam is updated, so too will the practice questions be updated.

Page 1 of 2