Forum

• guys
    The nearest center that i can take the cwna class is about 50 miles away. Can i sail thru with just study guide(text book) and practice exams. I need some opinion

.N

• One word.

Desire

If you can't take a class then you need to make sure you understand the concepts!

Know the book and tests inside and out and look for additional information thats everywhere HERE!

One very important(and rather silly point that I finally realized) is take your time with each individual concept... think it over and over intill it becomes well.. obvious.

Hope this helps...

• What I did to prepare for the exam was read through the book once (highlighting
    important deails) I then went through the exam objectives and went back through
    and studied some of the concepts in more depth. Definetly know the advantages of
    both FHSS and DSSS and know the advantages of both DCF/PCF and know correct
    situation to implement a wireless bridge.

Last thing i did to prepare was go through the practice exam. I would
    definitely recommend going through the practice exam because a lot (25%) of the
    question are identical to questions on the exam.

However, I think it is a little deceiving going through the review questions at
    the end of the chapter and the practice test because they have questions like
    "which of the following" but they don't give you the number of correct answers.
    The actual exam is a lot easier because it tells you how many correct answers
    there are.

Z

Page 1 of 1