Forum

• Do the practice tests that are currently available online, match the level of difficulty of the actual certification exams? I know the actual cert exam have been revised, and I was wondering if the practice tests have been revised as well. I passed both of the practice tests, and was wondering if I can expect the same type of questions on the cert exam.

• Ben,

I felt that the levels of difficulty were comparable. However, don't expect that any of the questions that are on the practice test will be on the CWNA. The questions will cover the same material but will not be the same questions. My advice is this: Thoroughly research any questions on the practice exam that you missed or guessed correctly. Understand why the correct answers are correct and the incorrect answers are incorrect. I also advise reading the IEEE docs for 802.11-1999 and the a, b, and g amendments. Familiarize yourself with i and X amendments and take the time to at least scan all amendments stated in the objectives.

regards,

moe

• By (Deleted User)

Having just passed the test yesterday, I reckon that the practise questions are more simple than the actual exam. My general rule of thumb for these sort of things is to allow a 10%+ safetly margin - so if you're getting 49/60 or better you will probably be ok.

Good Luck.
    Erin

• Congratulations Erin!

Devinator

Page 1 of 1