Forum

• Hello to all Planet3ers.For the last few days I have been contemplating on how to present a day by day on the recent Train The Trainer course in Atlanta.I must say it has been a task.The raising of the bar for the CWNA v3 is mind boggling.Planet3 together with Mr.R ick Murphy has created courseware that will set a new standard for all other certifications.The new curriculum is current as well as futuristic.Not only does it entail wireless LAN concepts but redefines what a CWNA is. The new course covers 802.11n to the fullest;802.11e and all the radical changes that are around the corner for networking technologies in general;PPoE,relatively new, but will seriously impact network design ;switch controllers with emphasis on autonomous AP management; WNMS;WLSE;WDS are all included;analysis is given its needed attention, with emphasis on predictive modelling site surveys and the magnificence of autocell.The CWNA candidate will be provided a more job applicable content,you will delve into frame analysis and animated steps for the various parts of authentication, association, deauthentication just to name a few.My personal view,being an educator in different areas,Math,Chemistry,Biology etc,is that Planet3 has finally brought learning up to the standard that is needed for our everchanging student type.I submit that the CWNA program is going to give that extra boost to the development of technology learning and create a more modernized, dynamic approach to education.I can't wait until it becomes live because you guys got to see it to understand why I am this amped.Let me again say thanks to Mr. Rick Murphy for a job well done and for Planet3 for finally giving me a certification track that's not just letters behind my name.Let's keep this community live and keep on pressing.

Page 1 of 1