Forum

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Jungsoon. I'm a student, and majoring in Computer Networking. I'm taking Wireless Networking for CWNA. It is very interesting subject, so I want to prepare for the CWNA certification.
    I just want to say "Hi" to everyone in CWNP people.
    I might ask you a stupid questions....!
    It's nice meeting you all
    Jungsoon

• By (Deleted User)

Welcome! There are no stupid questions, so ask all you want.

• Thank you, Kevinator.

• great to have you on board.......................this is a group with a different feel and ideas that to me are futuristic. The most crucial part of any animal is the head and when you meet the "headz", the Kev/Dev duet and the Scottz, you appreciate what the mission is, "Quality not Quantity". Stay live and enjoy the ride!!!!!

• Thank you for your comment, Casey. I'll stay in live.

• Hi Jungsoon!

You must be Korean. Park, Jung Soon (is that right?). I spent a year there while in the Army a million billion years ago. :-) AWESOME place.

Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the forum, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you in your learning/certification process. We're here to help, and you'll find many individuals on this forum, including casey, that will go the extra mile to help you out along the way.

Devinator

• jpark,
    I have heard lots of comparisons of this cert to the open source movement. You will NEVER find a cert where the folks behind it are as connected as CWNP. Kevin and Devin are on the boards every day and interacting, and they write the cert. You will not find that with any vendor based cert. Even the CISSP that I just finished and is a .org based cert doesn't have this tight of a feedback system to and from the folks building the cert. You will also be hard pressed to find a more community based group of people around a cert. If you look, most of us are already certified and still read and post to the site. The way that this cert will grow in recognition is through us evangelizing it. Don't be afraid to ask ANY question, and rest assured that we are all here to help. These are VERY difficult certs. They take a LOT of work, but that is what helps them retain value.

My last peice of advice, listen to casey (post above). If you ever get the chance, run, don't walk to one of his classes.

• Hi Devinator and Intensified,
    Thank you for your greeting. Yes, I'm Korean and you are right that Korea is beautiful place.
    Yes, I like this website becuase it has good communication and feedback...
    Thanks again.
    Jungsoon

• Welcome Jungsoon
    Knowledge is power,

?¡é?€??It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.?¡é?€?? -Sally Kempton

-Saj

• Hi Amar,
    Thank you for your feedback.
    See you soon
    Jungsoon

Page 1 of 2