Forum

• i have some problems which i m stating underneath..plz help me in this regard

1. what is the significance of Fresnel Zone in indoor environment. The study guide says that the Fresnel zone can be neglected for indoor conditions but it is quite ambiguous.
    2. the study guide says that the decrease in power level is directly proportional to the wavelength. Please explain how?
    3. some of the formulae mentioned in the book have been indicated not to be asked in CWNA exam but others are not, what about those for whom it is not mentioned?
    4. can we mount Yagi antenna on wall like patch and panel antenna?
    5. the study guide illustrates many images of different mounting mechanisms, what is there significance in respect to the CWNA exam? Should we cram there names also?
    6. CFR 15.203 is not clear, please explain?
    7. will we be having ?¡é?€??fill-in-the-blank?¡é?€?? sort of the qs in the CWNA exam or only MCQs?

anyone please respond to my previous message on this forum regarding amplitude of the signal

• When you are indoors the entire Fresnel Zone is often obstructed (going from room to room, for instance). Therefore, considering the Fresnel Zone when setting up an RF link is usually only done outdoors.

Yagi antennas are typically not mounted on walls. They are more commonly used outdoors.

The rest of the questions would have to be answered by someone who writes the tests.

Page 1 of 1