Forum

• Hi,

i was wonder why authority wont make the Wireless# as the 1st entry like CCNA. then can futher to CWNA? if not.. wireless# will not be worth to take the exam. isnt it?

• Wireless# covers a lot different from CWNA and covers different technologies such as ZigBee, Infrared, WiMAX and RFID which is not covered in the CWNA.

• Hi,

As our friend above said, it covers more technologies than CWNA, however i took the exam and i felt really great while studing because now i know the basics of many wireless technologies, the other advantage is that the 802.11 part of the wireless # exam, gives you somehow an introduction to the CWNA exam, i am now studing to take the CWNA exam. Also wireless# is for life, so once you pass it, you passed it ! then you just need to be up-to-date with the technologies you learned from the wireless # exam. Wireless # exam is very useful, it gives you very good ideas how bluetooth, wimax and other technologies work, i quoted those two because they are the next technologies you will be hearing about it.

well , that's it hopefully you will take it and will be one of us to join the community looking to increase your knowledge.

• I totally forgot bout the blueteeth (bluetooth) from the above list.

Page 1 of 1