Forum

• I won?¡é?€??t continue to post these job openings as that may become annoying to some. I am not looking to change jobs myself, unless it is a specific type of work. This might be considered a nitch category, CCTV over WiFi/WiMAX.

If you register at Indeed.com they will do the job search for you and send the results to your email. It seems they scan the other job banks like Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder and many more. Nice service, saves a lot of time, and jobs requiring CWNA are out there.

If you go to there web site and do an extended search from there, using just CWNA it will turn up more than 50 jobs with educational requirements from HS diploma to BSEE.

Company: Fujitsu
    Desired Skills and Specialized Courses
    Networking (wired and wireless), Effective Communicator, Interpersonal Skills, Task Management Skills, Mobile computing products

?¡é?€?¡é 802.11 Wireless LAN, CWNA
    ?¡é?€?¡é 802.11 Wireless Security ?¡é?€?¡° CWSP
    ?¡é?€?¡é 802.11 Wireless Frame Analysis ?¡é?€?¡° CWAP
    ?¡é?€?¡é TCP/IP ?¡é?€?¡° Knowledge of TCP/IP is very important in troubleshooting wireless networks, as it is the primary communication protocol used in wireless LANs
    ?¡é?€?¡é Fundamental Networking ?¡é?€?¡° Knowledge of fundamental networking concepts such as the OSI Layer, Routing, and Switching is key to successful troubleshooting of wireless LANs.
     Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
     Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)

Page 1 of 1