Forum

Passed the CWNA

3 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: April 22, 2007:
  • Passed the CWNA yesterday by the skin of my teeth!!
    Word to future test takers. Make sure that you're more than familiar with PHY terminology (HR-DSSS, ERP-OFDM, etc.) and what exactly they all represent. The terminology on the test might be slightly twisted from your study notes. Also, be sure to clearly understand PoE and its stated amendment. My point is that you might understand the substance of the material but the terminology used on the test might negate that fact.
    It seemed like a good 80% of the questions had multiple correct answers -- sometimes 3 or 4 correct answers; so sharpen your process of elimination skills. I took my test at a Pearson Vue facility and the number of possible answers is displayed at the bottom of the test -- or 'choose best response'. It might be a good strategy to note the number of correct answers before you read the scenario and answers.
    The CWNA practice test on this site are good study material if you actually use them as study material; meaning that you read all of the explanations -- incorrect and correct. This means that it will take quite some time to complete each set of 60 questions; but the problem with that is if you take a short break your login expires and then you have to login again and start from the beginning. I'm not sure if there's a way to take these tests 'offline'. That would help.

Good Luck

• Good Job

• job well done. thanks for the advice

Page 1 of 1