Forum

• Hello all,

Our company, a network consulting firm, is working on two RFPs for wireless network projects. They are both very large in scope. One is a hospital, and the other is a company with locations across the United States. We have the personal relationships with the decision makers or people very close with the decision makers at the respective organizations. We are a relatively small company with little expertise in designing and deploying wireless networks. I am the lead on the RFPs, and I've taken a CWNA class last June but have not taken the exam yet (getting ready to take it in March). Therefore, I am posting to see if there is any interest in working together on these RFPs, either as a a subcontractor or joint venture partner. If we win either or both, we will also need resources for the project - from site surveyors to network engineers and installers. One will include a voice over wifi solution with an existing PBX, and the other will involve just setting up and installing the access points (approximately 200) at locations throughout the US. We obviously have competition for both projects, but we believe them to be "winnable" given a variety of factors including our relationships at the companies. If you or your company is interested in participating, send me a message with a brief introduction and your interests and questions. The hardware required will be all Cisco for one of the projects, and either Cisco or NEC for the other project.

Thanks,
    Dan

• By (Deleted User)

I'd be happy to assist you in getting in touch with the right Cisco channels people, if you'd like.

Joel Barrett
    jobarret@cisco.com

Page 1 of 1