Forum

• http://www.unbehagen.com/wifism/

• By (Deleted User)

Ancient Wi-Fi Secret? No Pain, No Gain. ;-)

• WOW! Thanks for the post. After reading this ad, I ordered my patch online. It arrived within 3 hours via New World Express. I was so excited I was tearing open the package with one hand and signing for the delivery with the other. As soon as I got the package open, I immediately and intuitively placed the patch on my Carotid artery. I instantly began to feel a mild sensation of pain emanating from around the globe. After only a few moments, the pain began to translate into a feeling of bliss as all of my guilt began to melt and drain away and this was with the out of box default settings.

The manual that comes with the patch gives a good explanation of the human body?¡é?€??s ability to act as an antenna and pull in the RF for the patch. Although you can ware the patch anywhere on the body, it seems the carotid artery is the best location for several reasons. First, the patch can sense the pulse rhythm and synchronize the heartbeat with incoming information to setup a biofeedback loop that will put a person in a theta brainwave state so the mind will be more receptive of the control data. A second reason for placing the patch on the carotid artery is to use the pulse beat as a power source. Using a Nanoelectromechanical System (NEMS) the patch uses the movement created by the pulse to induce an AC voltage that is then rectified and used to power the receiver?¡é?€??s switchable preamp. Say you find yourself several miles underground where the repeaters are not as densely located as they are on the surface and the signal level drops below -110 dB, the preamp will switch in and you will never escape the mesh.

There are some unadvertised side effects. After wearing the patch for an hour or so, I started to lose all concern for the future and felt total lack of responsibility for my own action. It?¡é?€??s simply wonderful. No cares, no worries, not having to think for myself, this new technology is truly the road to utopia.

There is so much more that the patch and its successors will be able to do to us in the future. With new modulation and encoding/decoding techniques, the throughput capabilities (without increasing bandwidth) will be truly mind bending. I?¡é?€??m sure there are some fascinating developments in store for all of us. (Holograms,Hulusinations etc.)

Here is a question you might want to consider before getting your own patch. ?¡é?€??Will the patch in conjunction with my May 2008 National ID card negate the need for my future implant??¡é?€?? The patch is noninvasive technology. Wikipedia will have to expand its definition of Surface Mount Technology or they might have to add a new category for hive technology.

The product was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. You can be sure this is not some ?¡é?€??home brew?¡é?€?? ?¡é?€?¡° ?¡é?€??I made it myself in the garage?¡é?€?? ?¡é?€?¡° Ebay item. The only negative factor I could find with this purchase is that other then the user manual, there was no other literature. No manufacturer information, no patent information and nothing stating how the technology was created or who developed it. Did it come from the Annunaki? The Nephilum? The Zeta Reticulans (Grays)? The only information that was on the packing list was the name of the distributor, No Worries Organization.

Well it doesn?¡é?€??t matter, I feel absolutely wonderful with my new patch. In the future, Body Mount Technology will incorporate full duplex capabilities and everyone will communicate with everyone all of the time ?¡é?€?¡° that?¡é?€??s so exciting! You can share everything with everyone, no need for privacy anymore! Everything belongs to no one and with the new implant; no one will need to care. Our Neurotransmitters will be fired right on schedule and there will be plenty of Serotonin for everyone.

Thanks! - No Worries Organization, You Guys Are The Best!

Be the first in you neighborhood to get the patch ?¡é?€?¡° order yours today!

?¡é?€??BE ALIVE JOIN THE HIVE?¡é?€??

• By (Deleted User)

The WiFi patch will also help you stop smoking

Page 1 of 1