Forum

How to pass CWNA

14 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: May 12, 2007:
  • hi
    i have written CWNA 2 times sofar and i have got 65 and 63 %
    and i have used sybex and whitepapers and 140 flash card and all 802.11 Doc.. free practice questions and explanation and may i know is anybody passed this exam with 70 % ??(bcoz i have read this forum everyone mentioned that they have passed at above 80%) and... i explain my experience

i think there is a minimum score require for each TOPIC?? for examble "Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies"(21 %)This objective should we score some minimum ? if so how much is it?
    bcoz i am sure i have done it very well in protocol,Standards,security and 802.11 Network Architecture and Trouble shooting but i have scored Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies" only 50%
    so now u will understand my question, pls clarify me...pls if anybody pass this exam at minimum of 70%???

• By (Deleted User)

Tharaa -

There is no minimum score for each section. Your score is calculated as the number you answered correctly divided by 60.

You mentioned using "free practice test questions". Can you please tell which questions you're using? I ask because frequently people mistake the free offer we have here on cwnp.com for a free practice test pool as CWNA practice test questions. They are not for CWNA. Those free questions are for Wireless#.

• Hi
    thanks and i did CWNPZONE 30 free questions and also 60 free questions (here cwnp)and explanations
    ok i will try my best on next time
    thanks

• hi
    is there anybody passed this exam with exact 70%

• By (Deleted User)

tharaa Escribi?3:

and also 60 free questions (here cwnp)and explanations

That's what I was talking about. Those free 60 questions are not for CWNA.

• hi
    i know those free 60 questions and its explanation also very usefull to me and before i entered CWNA i have read it many times ok..... but i want to know is there anybody pass this exam with EXACT 70% score??

• By (Deleted User)

I'm sure there are many who have scored 42/70, which would be exactly 70%.

Why is that so important to you?

• Tharaa,

I recommend you invest in the official CWNP practice exams. You will get an additional 240 questions and answers to study, which should raise your score.

I've never attempted a certification (be it Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.) exam without first taking as many practice test questions as I could find.

Transcender also has additional practice test questions if the 240 are not enough.

If you are serious about becoming certified, it is a worthy investment.

• hi
    I thanks now i understand i would like to invest and certified

• Tharaa,

I passed last month with 80%. I used the official study guide v3, Sybex study guide , white papers, practice test and tips from CWNPzone.
    This is the minimum investment required to pass, the more expensive approach is to attend an CWNP certified Class; its cost much but you get to learnt all the stuff as quick as possible and direct explanation from experts.
    Also i think, you need to pay attention to the test question. It normally tell you at the botton left how many answers is required (1, 2 etc). I mention this because , i have already answered the 5th question before i saw it, so most likely i failed question 1-5, because i did not take time to read all text on the screen (CWNP please i mentioned this because there is no text in book and on this site that alerts about paying attention to the specified and required number of valid answers required per question).
    Bottom line is that you need hardwork, hardwork.

Page 1 of 2