Forum

• For anyone interested, I've been writing a CWNA Question of the Day five times a week for a few weeks now through an e-mail newsletter.

To sign up to receive it, you can go to www.cwnpzone.com and register, (which is free.) I won't sell your name, or anything like that! Also, you have to confirm you want to receive it, and there is an unsubcribe link in each e-mail.

Please let me know what you think.

• hi
    I have received one question only so far,how often u send the questions and how many will u send

• Tharaa,

I send out 5 questions a week, and plan to continue indefinately.

I did send one out to the entire CWNPZone membership list accidentally, so you probably received that one and didn't sign up for the CWNA QOTD, or didn't reply to the e-mail asking you to verify you wanted to receive the QOTD newsletter.

I'll add you to the list.

• Hi,

They are very nice i may add. So far on it, i have scored about 80%, perhaps i am studying too much , how close to the newsletter is it from the original exam ?

thanks and keep it coming, if help is needed to add it on the weekends i volunteer.

thanks
    rafael

• A good rule of thumb is the real exam is about 20% more difficult than the practice tests.

The key is to study the explanations and concepts, not just the answers. The questions won't be repeated on the exam, but many of the concepts will.

Page 1 of 1