Forum

• Hi,

I have read the Sybex CWNA study guide and watched some LearnKey vidoes. Now, I have signed up for the cwnp.com practice tests and I can score 80% on all the question pools and tests. I can also explain almost all of the answer options and why they are right or wrong. None of my answers given are blind guesses or from just remembering the correct answer from the review.

My question to you is... is this enough? I guess I might be over thinking this test, but I would rather breeze through it with 80% or better than struggle or fail the first attempt.

I have read about people tanking the first few attempts and other people not going crazy yet clearing 80% or better... I understand it is random questions and there is a shot that the bulk of it could be based off the various questions I missed on the practice tests and sink me... but I think hearing feedback from some other people that took the test could help.

Thanks!

• I took the advice and scored 90%+ on all then studied for about 12 hours the day before with the Sybex CWNA Guide and the official cwnp.com practice tests... I went to take the test and murdered it with a score of 90% :)

I am just waiting on the email from cwnp when my results get sent there from the testing center... I must say it felt good to score so high on the test :)

• Congratulations!!!

Passing is not easy. Passing with such a high score is harder still. Unlike a lot of other IT exams, you really know your stuff when you pass a CWNP exam.

Good job Brannfenix!

• hi Brannfenix,
    & welcome. Just wanted to please ask you to share with the rest of us starters what objective areas gave you the most trouble and how you surmounted it.
    it seems there's a growing list of CWNA's awaiting their actual certificates. please ensure you check your email within the next few days follow the link provided after having noted your CWNP ID and password, and log in to the tracking system and then request for your certificate.

Did that a few days ago...I'm literally counting down my 15 working days.

Page 1 of 1