Forum

• I have been reading the 3rd edition book in preparing for the exam. Should I also buy the 4th edition book before taking the exam?

I have taken some of the practice tests at cwnp.com and some of the questions ask about FHSS which in the 4th edition of the book says is now gone. Will the practice tests and real exams be updated to reflect version 4 of the book?

Is there a "lab book" for the CWNA exam that I can use to prepare for the exam along with hands on training at work?

It seems that everytime I think I am ready for this exam you come out with a new version of the book which makes me wait even longer to take the exam since I want to be as prepared as possible to hopefully pass on the first try.

• By (Deleted User)

You got to this topic before me, so see my latest post here:

http://www.cwnp.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13199#13199

• The CWNA official Study Guide 3 is enough for you to pass the exams. Use the exam objective as your guide and note the new changes like 802.11a is now OFDM etc.

There is no need to buy the 4th Edition if you have the 3rd or the Sybex study guide. I will buy the 4th for the office Library. Go beyound just reading for certification , read from many source to have the an indepth knowledge.

Okechukwu

Certifications opens doors but lack of experience will have you throw out of the same door.

Page 1 of 1