Forum

• By (Deleted User)

BryanH Escribi?3:

Codeman,

This is some of the best advice I have seen here.

"It really comes down to functionality and before you pick your card, you should pick your software and then check their hardware compatibility list to make sure your card of choice is supported."

So mant people buy hardware first and then are limited in the choice of the software, which is why they wanted the card in the first place.

Thanks for your comments Bryan, you are too right. I work on a Wireless Help Desk for a broadline IT distributor and am responsible for recommending solutions to solve business needs, and recommending the hardware and corresponding software is party of my daily work. Too often I get a call from resellers that are having issues with the installation, where the software works fine but doesn't recognize the wireless card. After going through this exercise and finding the Hardware Compatibility List for the software, we find out that the hardware in use isn't on the supported devices lists anywhere, and then we find a card that is supported to resolve the issue. Just a few more seconds of research now can save hours and even days later.

Hope to leave more replies in the future that are as useful as they are timely.

Cheers,

• It's easier to use online software. That way you can access your information all over the world.

Online survey sites like Smart Survey have everything you need for professional surveys and in depth analytics.

reference: http://www.smart-survey.co.uk

• The above post by "Nate" is a bot-generated spam link.
    They got the correct context of "survey", lol.
    Can a mod please de-activate the link?

Page 2 of 2