Forum

• So, I have AM Survey v6 and am having another reporting problem. I have done a live post install survey of a customer's locations. This was to verify coverage after the installation. Well, I can't figure out how to export that information into a report that is useful. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

GT

• Ok, I figured out what I was doing wrong. When I opened the project, it opened to Survey. If you click on Reports from there, the reports won't load. So, here is the right way.

Once you open a project, click on display. Make sure the "Survey Data" radio button is activated. Then, the reports are active. Something simple so no big deal.

GT

• GTHill Escribi?3:

Ok, I figured out what I was doing wrong. When I opened the project, it opened to Survey. If you click on Reports from there, the reports won't load. So, here is the right way.

Once you open a project, click on display. Make sure the "Survey Data" radio button is activated. Then, the reports are active. Something simple so no big deal.

GT

funny i was having that same issue ...

Page 172 / Chapter 10

It is important to note that you need to open a data file in the Display screen before you can view
    data reports. Otherwise, you will not be able to view any report on the Reports screen. Also, you
    must select an option from the Report List in order to view a report.

Page 1 of 1