Forum

• Rog,

I am a Principal Technologist for Xirrus. Feel free to contact me directly at douglas.haider@xirrus.com or you can send me a PM on the CWNP forums.

Bottom line up front, we are THE vendor for high-density wireless. As wirelessmike posted above, we supported Microsoft's Professional Developer conference in Oct, which was 3,000 concurrent users in a single room!

We were also recently selected to provide the WiFi to attendees and exhibitors at INTEROP Las Vegas and INTEROP New York. This is the fourth time that we have been selected. Here is the INTEROP press release: http://wifijedi.com/2009/02/21/xirrus-to-deliver-interops-80211n-network/ We have many more high-density customer references that we can give you.

Architecturally, we are able to provide this density because we aggregate 4,8,12,16, or 24 radios into a single platform, with a high gain directional antenna system. This is similar to what everyone was suggesting earlier in this post, although because we aggregate the radios, you are going to have far fewer cable runs, utilized switch ports, and devices to manage. We allow you to do MORE WITH LESS.

Again, feel free to reach out directly if you have further questions. Best of luck with your search and your deployment!

Page 1 of 1