Forum

• Hi Forum members,

I have been preparing for the CWNA exam for some months. I have been using CBT Nuggets and Sybex study guide (1st Edition ..for the CWNA exam PW0 - 100).
    I have been able to cover up to chapter 10 of the 16-chaptered sybex textbook. Unfortunately for me, the "PW0 - 100" CWNA exam was retired paving way for the "PW0 - 104" CWNA exam. Now I am confused as to how to continue to prepare for the exam. I read the review on the Sybex 2nd edition CWNA textbook and learnt that most, if not all of the chapters have been completely re-written. Also learnt that two more chapters have been added, covering the concepts of 802.11n & clause 33 (802.3af).
    This new development has caused my confusion. Can someone advice me on how to continue to prepare for this exam, knowing that I have to take the updated exam "PW0 - 104".
    Your input will be highly appreciated.

• Hi Dave,

I like those words "(Never let anyone ever tell you "Your life is over")". I believe the guy in St. Petersburg is "God in diguise". I don't know ur faith though, but God is the only one who does such miracles. Be gr8ful @ have faith in God, and he will make you completely whole again.

Good to know you spent seven years in my country. I was born and bred in Lagos. Infact my polytechnic and university education was all acquired in Lagos. I'm 100% familiar with every 'hood in Lagos and its suburbs.

I had gone to CSS bookshop b4, but to know avail (It's a big for nothing bookshop). Can u beleive that some local booksellers just around the corner of Broad Street (outside CSS bookshop) have a couple of books covering wired-networking, but most of these books are Cisco books covering CCNA and CCNP. Most of those guys have never heard of CWNA b4! That prompted me into starting this thread so that I can get some help.

The only place I'll want to give a trial is the bookshop @ Stallion house in V/I. But I'm still in doubt if anything good will come out of it. Nevertheless, I'll try. But in the event I do not find any help locally here, what will I do? What about my previous question/opinion in my previous post ...(Now I'm thinking of buying the CD which comes with the book. So I want to find out if the CD (that comes with the book) contains a pdf version of the book?

If so, how can I get the CD to buy online and have it sent to me? If I can get that, then I can print the pdf and study).

Thanks for your patience in reading this through.

Olanrewaju.

• Hi Dave,

I like those words "(Never let anyone ever tell you "Your life is over")". I believe the guy in St. Petersburg is "God in diguise". I don't know ur faith though, but God is the only one who does such miracles. Be gr8ful @ have faith in God, and he will make you completely whole again.

Good to know you spent seven years in my country. I was born and bred in Lagos. Infact my polytechnic and university education was all acquired in Lagos. I'm 100% familiar with every 'hood in Lagos and its suburbs.

I had gone to CSS bookshop b4, but to know avail (It's a big for nothing bookshop). Can u beleive that some local booksellers just around the corner of Broad Street (outside CSS bookshop) have a couple of books covering wired-networking, but most of these books are Cisco books covering CCNA and CCNP. Most of those guys have never heard of CWNA b4! That prompted me into starting this thread so that I can get some help.

The only place I'll want to give a trial is the bookshop @ Stallion house in V/I. But I'm still in doubt if anything good will come out of it. Nevertheless, I'll try. But in the event I do not find any help locally here, what will I do? What about my previous question/opinion in my previous post ...(Now I'm thinking of buying the CD which comes with the book. So I want to find out if the CD (that comes with the book) contains a pdf version of the book?

If so, how can I get the CD to buy online and have it sent to me? If I can get that, then I can print the pdf and study).

Thanks for your patience in reading this through.

Olanrewaju.

• Hi Olanrewaju

If you go to the shop by Stallion House [ assuming it's still there ], the woman who owned it used to make frequent trips to London and may be able to bring a copy back, or specialty order it for you. Foyle's bookshop in London carries a huge range of books.

Don't know about an on-line version. You might want to put a separate post and see what Devin has to say.

This is a clip from a TV documentary that was done on my case. When none of the doctors could diagnose what had been done to me, I had to buy medical books and study anatomy to figure out what had happened [ spine twisted in three places and a dislocated sacro-iliac joint ]. I used my engineering background to figure out what had been done by analyzing where he had put his hands and in what direction the force was applied [ vector analysis ].

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/Dr_Jo_Accupressure

Good Luck

Dave

• Hi Olanrewaju,
    Sorry there is no pdf version for the new official study guide. You can follow the link below for more info:
    https://www.cwnp.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17163&highlight=&sid=f09166f486d3acb3bc4add6ab4e617b5

Hope it helps!

• Hi,
    @ Dave,
    Thanks for your effort so far. I've been very busy @ work ..reason why I've not posted here this while. Finally I got help from my girl friend (schooling in the UK) who promised to help me get it from a book store in the UK.

@ Oferoo,
    Thanks for your reference. I got the info from the thread you refered me to.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Page 1 of 1