Forum

CWNA Certificate

15 posts by 7 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: June 21, 2011:
  • HI,

I passed CWNA exam today with score 86% and i need to know how i can get my Cert. or register on site cause the site give me message that i have to wait from 2-4 weeks

Regards,

• I believe that you should just wait this period of time. It is required to transfer your results from testing provider (Pearson Vue) to CWNP.

• By (Deleted User)

we sync with Pearson VUE on the 1st and 16th of each month, so you should get an email with instructions on Wednesday, if the email address in the Pearson VUE database is up to date.

• Thanks for your kind reply

Regards,

• thanks from me as well, I just wanted to ask the same question, but as i took my exam on the 16th I see that i exactly seemed to miss the last sync and will try again in a few days :)

• Hello,
    I passed the CWNA exam with a score of 88% on May 26th 2011. I am not sure where or who I need to follow up on getting the certificate. From the thread here, I guess I need to wait a little longer.

Thanks,
    Alex

• By (Deleted User)

Alex, you should have received an email on June 1. If you did not receive an email from CWNP on June 1, then there is a good chance the email address you had in your Pearson VUE account is no longer valid. If you did receive that email, then you just need to follow the instructions there and request your certificate.

And congrats on an 88 on CWNA! Well done!

• Thank you Kevin for quick response.
    I took my exam at PearsonVue.
    I have the same valid email address that I used when I passed my CCNA exam a year ago.
    I suspect that the email got blocked since I have a co-worker who passed CWNA a month ahead of me and he too did not get his notification email from CWNP.
    Are there other ways for me to pursue this?

Alex

• Kevin,
    Please ignore my last post. I found a link here allowing me to request the kit.

Have a great day!
    Alex

• Hello

I would like to purchase a book, CWNA study guide it cost is $37 in the CWNP webside. I live in CAMEROUN, a country in Central Africa. How could I get the book?how long it will take for the travel? how mutch it will coast?how could I pay the sending of book?
    Thank you

Page 1 of 2