Forum

CWNA Certificate

15 posts by 7 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: June 21, 2011:
  • Carine, you will see the delivery price when you will place the order. Just click "Add to cart" and continue to follow instructions. But most probably you will find the delivery price prohibitive. For Russia, it costs about 50 USD. Amazon offers delivery at more attractive price.

• All right, thank you.
    So, please is it possible to find somewhere a free PDF study guide, tesking and pass4sure
    for the pw0-104 cwna exam?

• By (Deleted User)

[quote]So, please is it possible to find somewhere a free PDF study guide, tesking and pass4sure
    for the pw0-104 cwna exam?[/quote]

"[i]free PDF study guide[/i]" - No.

"[i]tesking and pass4sure for the pw0-104 cwna exam[/i]" - Sure, just go to those web sites, make your purchase of [u]stolen[/u] intellectual property, [u]cheat[/u] on the exam, and be on your way. You'll receive notice shortly thereafter that any and all CWNP certifications you may have 'earned' have been [b]permanently revoked[/b].

Before doing so, perhaps you should read [b][url=http://www.cwnp.com/bbpress/topic.php?id=1808]this thread[/url][/b].

• Hi. I passed the CWNA exam on May 9 with a score of 70%. It took me several months of studying. And I have to say this is one of the hardest exams I have ever taken, but the quality of the exam is also very high. The only studying materials that I used are the official CWNA study guide, Train Signal Video, and the practice tests from cwnp.com (I got a bundle price for $399). I also read chapter 4 on the CWSP study guide (highly recommend), I also have some networking background that I gained from my CCNA.

I have read the study guide several times, and went over some of the difficult section over and over again. But I haven?t used the demo software that comes with the study guide?s CD. I am sure if I were to use those demo software, my exam score would have been higher (as you can tell I am not doing this for living, so I need to rely on my studying to learn this technology, not based on my job experience). Does that mean those exam questions were from those software? No. But by using those software (like protocol analyzer), I would be able to understand the concepts much better, and would certainly help me to answer some of the difficult questions. This exam is very details, and we will have to understand the concept really well in order to have a chance to pass. This exam is vendor neutral, but surprisingly, it is also very real-world (not just theories, but you will need to know how to apply them in real world scenario).

For this exam, even if I didn?t know the answers, most of the time I was able to make an educated guess and eliminated a couple of choices. And even for the questions that I didn?t know, I still say this exam is fair.
    I actually first took this exam back in November 19 2004 with a score of 79% (I still remembered that test was so much easier than the current version ~ PW0-104). But after I passed it, I kind of put it aside and didn?t use the technology for a long time, and I didn?t even re-certified on 2007. When I started studying this exam again, I realized that I had forgotten 70% of what I had learned back in 2004, and there were probably about 50% new content showing up on the exam objectives.

If I can pass it by solely studying the official CWNA study guide, used the practice test from cwnp.com, and also watch the train signal videos, then I am sure 99% of you guys can do the same as well. Good luck, and have fun!

In other words, when in doubt about the testing materials that you are using, you can confirm it by going to www.certguard.com.

Hon

CCNA, Security+, CWNA
    Now currently working on my CCNA Wireless.

• By (Deleted User)

Hon, thanks for setting a great example.

Page 2 of 2