Forum

Passed CWNA

12 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: July 29, 2011:
  • I passed the CWNA exam today with a score of 78%. It was very difficult. I'm not satisfied with my score, I expected more giving the time I spent studying, but hey a pass is a pass. Very challenging certification.

If you want to take the exam, please note that, in terms of difficulty: practice tests included with the book << CWNP practice tests < PW0-104 exam. You absolutely need to know anything. The exam covered all topics and it was a bit more 802.11n oriented than I expected. If the CWNA exam difficulty would be a 10/10, the CWTS would be somewhere around 6/10, and the CCNA 7/10. Again, very challenging, loved it.

Next: CWDP.

Thanks CWNP

• By (Deleted User)

Well done RaduG! Congratulations, and best of luck on CWDP!

• l bought the study guide from CWNP for the CWNA cert , i was wondering if l ensure that l can understand the objectives very well,also i wanted to ask can l bank on the fact if i score more than 95% on the bonus exams on the CD, that l am ready to take the test , is there any correlation between that and passing the CWNA test.

• And yeah l wanted to ask , l didn't see any stuff like diagrams on the objectives and in the study guide
    will l be expected to know all that.

• By (Deleted User)

If it's in the exam objectives, it is fair game for the exam.

• Sir,you didn't comment on my first question 'l bought the study guide from CWNP for the CWNA cert , i was wondering if l ensure that l can understand the objectives very well,also i wanted to ask can l bank on the fact if i score more than 95% on the bonus exams on the CD, that l am ready to take the test , is there any correlation between that and passing the CWNA test. '

• The tests included with the book have a smaller level difficulty than the actual CWNA exam. Read the exam objectives. Are you confident with your knowledge? If the answer is yes, go and take the exam.

• Radug,

Congratulations - that's a good score- be proud of it.

Peri,

Was 95% your score on your first pass, or your tenth ?

If the former, you probably already know it all anyway. If the latter no.

You need to be reading articles, white-papers, and vendor documents - ie. everything in the exam objectives, whether it's covered in the book or the practice tests, or not.

• vendor documents - will i be tested for particular vendors characteristics or device capabilites

• are the white papers on the CD enough or is it necessary to gather more
    where can l look.

Page 1 of 2