Forum

• I took the CWNA: WLAN Administration class 3 weeks ago with Robert Bartz. He was an excellent teacher who I would recommend to anyone. After the class he urged the class to read the Sybex book at least once.

Since I knew there was a free retake, I decided to take the test right after class was over. Scored a 68%, one question from passing. I took his advice and read the book cover to cover. I took all of the test after each chapter and also took the practice test on the CWNP site as well as the practice test on the CD.

Scored an 85% on the retake. All things considered, I'm quite happy with that result. Thanks guys.

• By (Deleted User)

Well done, Rusty. 85 is a great score on CWNA. What's next?

• CWSP is next on the plate. My plan is to aim for the NE, so I was thinking about getting the all 3 self paced kits. Do you know if there are any specials that would combine all 3? Also do you know if any of the 3 are going to be overhauled anytime soon? That might make me slow things down a bit.

• By (Deleted User)

The "Pro Series" bundle gets you all 3 "P" books for $100 with practice tests, but does not include the exam vouchers.

CWSP will be the first to be updated of these 3, but that's in 2013.

• Thanks Kevin.

• I have been studying for a few months now, don't feel quite ready to take the test, but am curious. Do you think going in the first time help prepare you better for taking the test the 2nd time.

• Short answer is yes. I felt much better prepared the second go around.

• Congratulations Rusty!

I'm going for attempt #1 prior to 8/31. I'm comfortable with the CD bonus exams x3, and I just purchased the $50 practice test for extra practice.

[b]Question for all - I registered and purchased exam directly from PearsonVUE as opposed to purchasing voucher here first. Does that matter?[/b]

Page 1 of 1