Forum

• Hello,

I've failed the CWNA test today by only 1 question (68% on 70% required) :(

I scored 100% on security but only 50% on Network Implementation and 57% on RF site Surveying. Mostly I think this is due to some unclear questions/scenarios. I am not a native English speaker so it didn't helped too. Also, I think I have done over thinking on some of the questions ... (what if? etc.)

I was expecting something like 80-85% and had the feeling I was going to pass, it has been a chock at the end when I found out I failed.

Just one question. Is there any re-mark option or re-take for CWNA exams? I am very sad to have failed so close on my first attempt, especially that no company pays for my certification ...

Thank you.
    Jeremy

• By (Deleted User)

[quote]Is there any re-mark option or re-take for CWNA exams?[/quote]

You can take the exam again tomorrow if you like. Is that what you are asking?

• Don't give up. I failed the CWNA 3 times by 1%, I am just not that good with exams. I attended the class training 3 times, read every book and have been working in the industry for 12 years. My intention is to pass this exam, not just for the piece of paper but for my own self worth. And i too covered these expenses personally.

• Isn't the re-take free?

• By (Deleted User)

No, the retake is not free. We had run a promotion during the summer for free retakes, but that promotion has ended.

• In the sybex book with the practice questions .. there are so many that say choose all that apply and i never know if it is two, three, four correct answers. On the test, are they nice enough to say choose 2,3,etc or it just says same as the book, choose all that apply?

• It gives you a specific number if more than one is possible.

• WoW that is a relief ... thanks ... will be a little easier that way

• I passed the CWNA today with 93%. I am thinking of doing the CWDP next. What is the path to CWNE?

Is it CWNA/CWDP?CWNE ?

• Hey just one little tip to Jeremy...you hav eto read the questions very carefully...and read all the choices before you select..some will be definitely incorrect and you woud be able to discard those easily....then read the question again ..then each of the remaining answers.

The questions in the book and CD test you knowledge of the facts. The exam tests application of what the facts in many cases.

The on-line questions are closer to the exam questions so you should do those.

I hope this helps you to pass next time.

Page 1 of 3