Forum

• Today I passd CWNA with 95%. This was my second attempt.
    Last week, I had appeared first time and failed with 61%.
    I had gone through CWNA study book thoroughly, checked all practice exam pools and seen the objectives for the exam.
    I will not say that exam is tough but I must say exam is tricky than cisco exams and for multiple choice questions, it's really difficult for some of the questions to choose appropriate choices. e.g. If it asks for 2 choices and 5 alternatives are given, then 2 are definately incorrect but to choose 2 out of 3 is a challenge.
    I am really feeling good after passing this exam now.

Regards
    Amit

• By (Deleted User)

61 --> 95% is quite an improvement. Congrats. Can you please share your prep? What do you think made such a difference for you?

• I am impressed.

Congratulations.

Psst. Can I borrow your brain for about a month ?

• Thanks for compliments.
    In first exam, I got very less percentage in security and implementation.So focussed more on those topics. Also I had through practice test question answers with explanation for each answer. The explanation in practice test answers really helps to unserstand the topic.
    Finally had gone through Cwna official study book again and revised each topic. I had spent studing day & night after failing first time. Even first time I had studied but this time studied again with clear objectives.

Regards
    Amit

• Congratulations AMIT ,

My name is Rahul saxena , I am very interested to learn CWNA knowledge , please confirm the any Institute in Delhi (India), so I am learn to more knowledge regarding CWNA .

Please help me, it is very helpful for me please send the any notes for preparing the CWNA exam.

Thanks in advance

Rahul Saxena (saxena_240185@rediffmail.com )

• By (Deleted User)

[b][url=http://www.koenig-solutions.com/]Koenig Solutions[/url][/b]

• Hi Rahul,

I am not aware of any institute in Delhi. I think Kevin has already informed the same.

As I mentioned earlier, I had gone through practice tests from cwnp.com and Cwna official study book.

Regards
    Amit

• Is there a new CWNA exam coming out. PWO-105? When will it be released

• Yes, the CWNA exam will be updated later this spring. We will announce the availability of the new exam soon. There will be a 90-day period during which BOTH the current exam and the new exam will be available, so if you are prepping for -104, keep prepping for -104. You have several more months to do so, and we will be providing at least 90 days of notice prior to retiring that exam.

Page 1 of 1