Forum

• Hi all,
    How useful is this book "Real 802.11 Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access and 802.11i" from the point of view of the CWSP exam?
    Thank you in advance.
    Niloufer Tamboly, CISSP

• I recommend it.

• By (Deleted User)

Good read but not a "must read" for the CWSP.

Joel

• I agree with Joel. It was a good read, but you should be able to get what you need from the CWSP book.

However, sometimes all it takes is someone to explain something to you a little differently before it completely makes sense.

I'll leave you with the question of are you trying to pass the test for paper certifications or are you trying to really learn it? ;)

• Criss_Hyde and joelb,
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. This was what I was looking for, valuable input from people who have read the book and passed the exam.
    Niloufer Tamboly, CISSP

sjackman,
    I don't know what makes you to conclude that I was "trying to pass the test for paper certifications".
    If I was not "trying to really learn it" would I have even bothered to find out about this book and asked if it maps to the CWSP Exam?
    Next time before you jump to conclusions and judge others at least read the question asked.
    Niloufer Tamboly, CISSP

• Hey, I think you misinterpreted me. ...you wouldn't be on this forum if you were trying to pass it just for the paper. My point was meant as a form of encouragement is all because I personally benefitted reading it (I'll admit that I skimmed it mostly), as there were a couple of things that were explained differently so that my pea-brain could interpret it better. ;)

Good luck on the exam I would highly encourage the additional reading (or at least the skimming like I did).

Page 1 of 1