Forum

• Barely passed the CWSP today, 72%. Pretty tough exam. Some of the answers provided seemed questionable. In my opinion the test was not straight forward compared to the CWNA exam.

exam prep:
    - Offical CWSP study Guide (read the book twice)
    - Online Practice Test

Home LAB Setup:
    - linksys AP model:WAP54G v.2 (Radius support)
    - Laptop: Microsoft XP and Netgear USB Wireless Card model:WG111
    - MS Server 2000 used IAS feature (Internet Authentication Services)
    - IAS log viewer by DeepSoftware. (Free download)
    - ethereal (free download)

• By (Deleted User)

Great job on the pass DC40. Continued success in your future endeavors. You are right it is tough and you must look close at the questions and the answers.

Keep it up!

• just received my voucher from my boss today. Thinking of setting up for tomorrow. One more question......did you see anything from right field on the test?........i.e. not covered in the book. I have some protocol analysis stuff for CWAP....if you need anything drop me a line.

• I just squeked by this test, I took the boot camp class, the practice exam online, and the SG. Learning to read and speak Planet3 helped. I did that through some trial and error on the practice test. The network engineer answer is not always the answer they want or offer, you have to relate the customer perspective or reality, which sometimes comes from your field experience. I could have failed this one if I sneezed during the test or someone else in the room burped.

Page 1 of 1