Forum

• First, of all I would like to extend my utmost gratitutde to all those here on the forum who shared their experiences and provided much insight on the CWNA exam. Yes I did sit the CWNA exam on the 17th of June which implies that I gave the second edition version of the CWNA exam. I got a score of 88%. And yes I totally agree with those of you who said that the paper throws some really unsettling questions at the candidate. Apart from knowledge of the study material I've noticed that the candidate must be able to answer some general questions on the topic of wireless networking. Also, options can be very confusing (since all questions are MCQ types). Overall, it is a very challening exam and it certainly does one heck of a job in testing the candidate on his/her wireless implementation skills apart from testing on the theory and conceptual topics. Oh and I almost forgot about my next planned endeavor, CWSP:

The questions go out to those kind souls who would wish to fill me in on the following queries on the CWSP course.

1.What's the passing mark for CWSP fellows?
    2.When is the next version due to be released internationally?
    3.Apart from the Study guide what other equipment/study meterial is required?
    4. Is MCSE and CCNA a pre-req for this course coz i believe ISA server is used in some sorta lab implementation pertinent to the course?

Please, do reply to my message guys. Remember, knowledge increases with sharing.

Raheel Iqbal Rajput,
    Final Year Bsc. Computing,
    Staffordshire University,
    CCNA,CWNA.

• hi I'm working on getting the CWNA cert and would like, if you could send me some links and info on study materials for the exam. thanks marlon

• Hi munkon,
    first of all sorry for the late reply, i was outta town and dint check the forums, newayz the best prepration for cwna is the practise test from cwnp itself, i did my prepration without the practise test in my cwna , i did my prepration with boson and testking, but testking is of no use, it would mislead you in some questions, boson is ok, but it might not help you with cwna version 3 , so the practise test from cwnp is the best prepration method as i tried it in my cwsp n it worked well enough.

Raheel Iqbal Rajput,
    Final Year Bsc. Computing,
    Staffordshire University,
    CCNA,CWNA,CWSP.

Page 1 of 1