Forum

• As i was taking the new updated practise test for cwsp, i noticed some questions regarding IDS FOV, AES-CCMP, RSN, Group 2 Way handshake, 4 way handshake Etc, are not discussed in the cwsp book, i m jus wondering will i be tested on these question in the exam as i m planning to take the cwsp exam by the end of this week.

• sinzz,

I have not take this exam yet but I believe- based on my experience with the CWNA, posts I have seen on this site, and exam objective 3.11.2 (as show in the CWSP study guide) - you will be responsible for AES-CCMP, RSN, Group 2-Way handshake and 4-way handshake.

Objective 3.11.2 specifies that you should be able to explain the 802.11i standard.

regards,

moe

• I'd recommend that you read through some of the following book:

Real 802.11i Security
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321136209/qid%3D1127775073/202-2662912-2231017

It's very technical but you can skip over the bits you don't feel are necessary.

It does however explain the various handshakes very well and is a great book to solidify your understanding of 802.11i.

I read it a few times and found it much more helpful than the official study guide.

The study guide is good but it lacks enough technical details for me to fully understand the topics.

Page 1 of 1