Forum

• By (Deleted User)

We are excited to tell give our forum readers advanced notification of the new objectives for exam PW0-200. The exam is being updated to include new technologies used in wireless security.

Exam PW0-200 will be updated on January 2nd, 2006. The new exam objectives are available online for review:

http://www.cwnp.com/exams/pw0200_objectives_2006.html

Candidates who have studied or are currently studying the current exam objectives should register to take the exam before December 31st, 2005.

An updated practice test will be released along with the exam on January 2nd.

McGraw Hill will be publishing a new official CWSP Study Guide. A date for publication has not been set yet, but is estimated in the spring of 2006.

• I was just going over my CWSP study guide end of chapter review questions. When checking one of the answers, I thought to myself "why C.?"

Perhaps there could be explanations given with the answers on the new study guide.

I'd like to post the question but I'm not sure if thats kosher. Any sort of legal issues of me quoting a question/answer from the book?

Thanks!

• That's fine, in moderation. Please don't fill the forums with question/answer stuff.

thanks,

Devinator

Page 1 of 1