Forum

• Not sure where to start. I knew my Peaps,Leaps and Weps till I was blue in the face. I had thoroughly read the official guide twice through and actually enjoyed it. Worked through the practice tests, downloaded tutorials for clarification and hooked up with the local IT God at the company i work at for some informal tutoring. Although, he stated that I would be more then ready since he was pretty glazed over from the material. All in all I felt quite confident to put my new found knowledge to the test. When the exam started, I had briefly questioned whether I was taking the correct exam. I was amazed at how skewed many of the questions were. What security would prevent RF Jamming? A flip of a switch on a narrow band transmitter would do the trick regardless of the protocol, no? I understand that their is no info of interest to an intruder who's hacking a thin client and therefore would have no interest but the questions were so vague, it is left up to the reader to predict what the question REALLY is looking for. Needless to say, it ruined my day. If I had failed because I didn't know the material I would be back next week for another shot but when the right choice is definitely more then one answer yet the question only only asks for only one, I guess it's time for me to focus in other areas of interest. Appreciate the study guide, though. It reads like a good novel!

Kind Regards,

• By (Deleted User)

Definitely not a walk in the park, Failed the CWSP last week friday, got 62%, then bought the practice test and got through it today with 82%.

Definitely one of the toughest exams I have ever taken.

• By (Deleted User)

Congratulations on two accounts:

- First, for passing it. Awesome!

- Second, for sticking with it after you missed it the first time. Sounds like you took your lumps, regrouped, determined what you needed to do to pass, and then did that. That's determination... good job!

Plus you did it over the Christmas holiday weekend. Sounds like something I'd do. Sometimes it's tough knocking these certs out, isn't it?

Joel

Page 1 of 1