Forum

• Hi All,

I have been trying to configure Cisco Secure ACS for Windowsv3.2 with PEAP_MS_CHAPv2 Machine Authentication. I am able to install the certificate and configure PEAP Settings on the ACS. But when I try to Configure the Access Point as an AAA Client, ACS does not accept the AP information and gives the error " RADIUS key value must not be blank".

I am providing all the information i.e. AAA Client Hostname, AAA Client IP Address, Key and am selecting RADIUS(Cisco Aironet) in the Authentication using field.

I am using evaluation version of the ACS. Could this be the problem for the same or am I missing something else?

Thanks,
    Ruchi

• By (Deleted User)

Note: I think this belongs in the Vendor Specific Index.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_configuration_example09186a00801df0e4.shtml#config-ap

It is a Cisco AP , right? This maybe an issues of compatibility if it is any other AP. Note the software version, if using IOS and ensure it is up to date.

The steps have you mentioned look correct according to the document found at the URL above. It is the older VXworks menu screen on the AP.
    I am sure with the IOS version update there are parameters that include the same thing as this documentation.

I would make sure that the ports are correct for the Radius server either 1645 or 1812.

V/r

Page 1 of 1