Forum

• The first WLSAT course was held a week or so ago to a sold out crowd. I'm pretty sure everyone really enjoyed the class, and they made lots of positive comments in class. If you'd like, I can have some of the students contact you directly to give their feedback from the course.

One of the unexpected highlights of the class is how much fun people had with all the tools and stuff in the kit. Especially the little Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. We use the tablet in class as a test client (STA) but also to run Kismet, Metasploit, SSH, wVoIP client, video conferencing, and other cool things.

Another set of positive comments from the class concerned the custom-made script when using Linux to run WLAN Security tools... Things like "I never could get this Linux stuff to work on my computers before.." - "How'd you make it so easy?" - "Thanks for 'hiding' all the 'hard stuff'"

One of the main comments from the class was that they needed much more time to be able to just start using all the included goodies.

I'll drop you a PM to see if you want folks to contact you directly via e-mail. (I'm not sure if any of the first class students 'haunt' the forums.)

Keith

Page 1 of 1