Forum

• Hello everyone,i just popped to ask a few questions:
    -where can i find the CWNP podcasts on the site (it almost seems they'r no longer broadcast in the clear ;-) !)
    -what is Channel Coherence time?
    -if a VoWLAN capacity network is intended is it recommended to use the 5 GHz U-NII band with the 802.11h 'extension' (where regulations permit) to make for maximum live connections?
    -what are the issues with 802.3at in a scenario where the existing AP's are to be replaced with N-capable thin AP's in the enterprise?
    -dont the legacy redio preamble and radio header constitute any significant overhead in backward compatible 'n' or does its RIFS even things out?
    -For recreational wardriving will my onboard Intel PRO Wireless 3945 802.11abg do or is it recommended i get an external WLAN card? & which one has the least driver issues?
    and lastly...
    --->PLEASE does any one know where I can find Vista-compatible 802.11 recreational wardriving tools?Vista's been really swaeting me :'(

i'm doing Wireless propagation performance prediction modelling training and loving it (especially the Indoor/Microcell aspect...thanks so much for the cert. guys)

Page 1 of 1