Forum

• Hi all, where did you receive your CWNP certs? I attended a CWNA/CWSP bootcamp at Security University and it was a great class. The instructor was really, really good, very thorough, and he took the time to help out any student who needed clarification. Plus the hotel and food were good as well! I passed all of my exams and believe everyone passed them. Awesome training, I highly recommend them.

• By (Deleted User)

I actually took a class from training camp. The instructor was Mr. Robert Bartz. The class was very well organized and the instructor was awesome.

While I don't feel the class got me ready for the exam, it did help me understand a lot of aspects about wireless that I didn't understand before and helped me really understand the CWNA Book enough for me to pass the exam.

Out of a class of 15, 10 people passed. 2 more passed after that. I'm not sure about the remaining 3.

I definitely recommend instructor-led classes for the CWNP exams (or any cert for that matter).

• I completely agree with you, I highly recommend instructor training as well. My instructor at Security University was a huge help all the way through the class. Not sure I would have passed it without him.

Page 1 of 1