Forum

• Right i am wanting to hack my own network because my keyboard and mouse doesnt work on my other laptop... There is lots of important files on and registry settings i need to back up... I no the wep key (its mine so i dont need to crack it...) and i no user password etc... is there a program that will let me create a HDD backup of this laptop on my hacking computer? Also how can i do the same to my sons laptop and view his chat logs on msn his files and his visited websites? and what else can i do to his laptop as discreetly as possible? i have some hacking experience and am a programmer so it shouldnt be too difficult and you can talk thechnical to me

cheers

• Why don't you just remove the drive from the broken computer and put it in an external enclosure connected to your working computer. Then you just need to copy and paste.

• Well, I think it is out of wireless security
    If your PC's keyboard and Mouse is out of order
    I think u can install USB Keyboard and Mouse as Bryant said that
    but if u would like to hack MSN records
    My way only:
    Use some network packet capture to capture the port in the switch
    u can use Network Port mirroring and use the Packet Tracer to see the simply plain text for MSN messages
    Well, it is totally out of the CWNA or it is the area of CWSP?

• well i wanted to get it via hacks because i want to practice my hacking skills as well id really appreciate doing it this way...

also a friend has dared me to prove his network isnt secure (he doesnt believe me) and i want to clone his hdd and then format it so that i can put everything back... i dont want to harm him... just make an image like norton ghost but over wifi...

any help? :/

oh and i didnt get a word of the msn sniffing packet data thing ... do you have a tutorial?

• lol (!)

Page 1 of 1