Forum

• Hi there,

I am currently studying for the CWSP exam and have a question regarding the EAP processes that are covered in the exam. I am concerned as to how 'low level' I need to go to understand and study for to competently take the exam knowing that I have covered all the bases, so to speak. I posted a question earlier about EAP-in-EAP authentication as an example. Do we need to know the specifics as to what happens at every layer of the main EAP process models (including EAP-GTC and EAP-FAST)? I have noticed that the Official exam guide does not have a flow diagram for EAP-FAST or EAP-GTC but do I need to know the full ins and outs of how such things as how the PAC process works?

I am having trouble finding any white papers regarding all of the main EAP types that will be covered in the exam.

I guess, in a nutshell, what I am trying to ask is... is by taking the exam guide book as a start, how far above and beyond do I need to go to make sure that I have acquired sufficient knowledge to take the CWSP exam.

Kind regards

Rowly

Page 1 of 1