Forum

• The ISC2 folks make a really big point, rightly so, about giving away details on the CISSP test questions - which I made sure I didn't do. I'm sure that's one reason you don't hear too many details.

The technique of answering the easier ones first, is a test technique often taught in schools so I am not worried about that.

As for my CISSP certification (# 4xxxx), I had to let it lapse late last year :-( I didn't have the time or $ resources to pay for the continuing education requirement. Originally that was spread out over the 3 yr duration of the cert, but later they made it so that you had to complete a certain % each year. Previously I had used my CEH, and CCNA class time towards my CEU requirements, but didn't have a way of doing that again.

BTW that is somewhat of a worry should I ever get my CWNE.

There was no way I could have gotten my employer to pay for it anyway. Among other things, all 3,000+ employees raises were canceled for last year, hundreds were permanently laid off, and we were all forced to take time off.

Sadly, my CISSP never did anything for me employment wise. But to be honest, my CEH did help me get my current job. It was only a year and a half ago that I got my CWSP, so for me it wasn't a consideration in getting hired (I had to pay for it too).

I could go on, but this is a wireless forum, and only a small part of the CISSP was wireless related.

Good luck to all - with whatever you're studying !

Page 1 of 1