Forum

• I took my PW0-200 today to recert.  I passed with a 98%.  I studied the Official Study Guide for the PW0-200, the new Sybex book, and my copious notes from my Security University class a couple of years ago.  The student workbooks for the training were especially helpful as I studied again.  I work with a lot of the stuff daily, but I haven't actually studied it since the class.  I use it and understand it, but haven't really needed to delve deeply. 

I found the practice tests here along with the question of the day helpful.  I worked through the questions, and answered them with an explanation.  If I got it right, I still wrote out the info, if I was wrong I looked it up and got a deeper understanding. 

Thanks for the voucher, it made the recert pill a little easier to get by the wife.

• By (Deleted User)

Which practice exams are online and which others besides Sybex are available?

I've not seen the new books yet but my old book did not come with practice exams when I bought it.

Curious.

Darby

• When I bought the voucher, I got access tto the CWNP practice tests.  There are a couple of practice tests on Techexams.net.  They are only like 20 questions and don't really focus on the SP, rather the CWNA but the basics are important.  I used the CWNP tests most.  There are also test questions in the sybex book. I tried Transcender as we have a corporate account, but they don't have anything for CWNP.  I ought to write up some of the questions that I came up with through studying, but I am lazy....

• By (Deleted User)

Congratulations!

Page 1 of 1