Forum

• Hi,
    The CWSP-204 exam voucher on pearson vue is for $100 ? but on here it says $225 please clarify if anyone buys it from pearson vue directly are they eligible for a free second shot ?

• The rule is you have to [b]take[/b] the test - nothing about what you paid for it.

However, I can't find any such listing on the Pearson Vue website. Or for any CWNP exam for that matter - perhaps this is a regional website or something. The site I'm looking at does give discounts for buying bunches of vouchers at one time, but still none for CWNP on that page either.

• By (Deleted User)

[quote]The CWSP-204 exam voucher on pearson vue is for $100[/quote]

Where do you see this? Please provide a URL.

Wlanman is correct: you have to TAKE THE EXAM between May 1 and Aug 31 2010 to be eligible for the free second shot retake.

Kevin

• Bad thing is I bought my voucher 2 months back from here for $225 ,A friend made me aware of this only 2 days back I am attaching the link

https://www9.pearsonvue.com/Dispatcher?v=W2L&embedApp=CurrentActivity&application=WrapCandSignIn&HasXSes=Y&clientCode=CERTIFIEDWIRELE&wscid=126737822&action=actStartApp&bfp=top&wsid=1280372964782

would have saved $125 if I knew this before :-(

• Link not working?

• Link not working?

• While scheduling my CWSP exam, I saw "CWSP-204 exam $100 on Pearson Vue ".

I was having voucher so no need to paid but after applying voucher exam fees of $100 went to -$100

Its true. But no idea about purchasing vouchers directly from Pearson Vue

• Dear fellows.
    it really wonderful to be in the congregation of wireless professionals..i just wrote my CWNA and wish to proceed to the next level which is the CWSP..it there any one that can provide me with the latest exam video or CWNP Practice Test Set.

thanks

Page 1 of 1